(All communication with the company must be made in writing to email@example.com)
Please see our full terms of service on this link: https://www.australiancruisegroup.com.au/terms-conditions The terms and services supersede all other information provided, either on a website or by any of our staff members.
- All guests/passengers must carefully check the booking confirmation and invoice and ensure that date of cruise, number of guests and all cruise inclusions and prices are correct.
- Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus will be politely declined.
- Please refer to our cancellation and transfer policy on the above link. Please note policies vary between regular lunch, dinner and sightseeing cruises and special event cruises (NYE, Australia Day, Valentine’s Day, VIVID Sydney, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and any other special event cruise).
- All requests for cancellations, amendments, transfer/change of date must be submitted in writing (WE DO NOT PROCESS THESE REQUESTS OVER THE PHONE). Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed.
- We recommend all guests to arrive at the wharf at least 15 minutes prior to boarding time as shown on your confirmation ticket. No refund or credit will be issued for passengers that do not board the cruise on time (no show)
- Our fleet does not offer wheelchair accessibility. Whilst our vessels are not wheelchair friendly, our crew will be happy to assist passengers with limited mobility in boarding the vessel both on the gangway and using the stairs, with your or a carer’s consent, where possible. We do not accept any risk or liability in relation to our staff providing assistance with boarding. Guests must make their own informed decision in choosing to access the vessel with assistance of the crew at the boarding point. Amenities on some of our boats are located on lower levels accessible by stairs only. We do not recommend our cruises to guests with mobility restrictions which prevent them from using stairs. We do not have facilities to store motorised wheelchairs or heavy/non-collapsible mobility devices, either onboard or on the wharf. If you contact our staff either by phone or email, our staffs’ comments are only to assist you in making your own informed decision on whether the vessel is suitable for the guest’s mobility requirements. Staff comments must not be misinterpreted that the vessels are wheelchair friendly. In the event that a guest is unable to access the vessel due to their mobility limitations, a refund will only be provided for the guest and 1 carer.
- Cruise program, menu and beverage inclusions, and schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Beverage service for the duration of the cruise: Service begins from boarding (a selection of beer, wine & soft drinks) and stops 15 minutes prior to the end of cruise.
- We strictly adhere to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Guidelines and house policies are strictly enforced. Failure to comply may lead to the removal of the group from the vessel.
- We do not offer split bills onboard.
- Seating requests must be made in writing 7 days prior to cruise but are not guaranteed.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer your booking to the next available cruise and re-issue you with a new e-ticket/confirmation. If you wish to not proceed with the scheduled new cruise, please forward the new e-ticket to the email above.
- Guests are not allowed to bring infants or children onboard without a valid ticket.
- There are no baby-changing facilities on board
- We do not offer highchairs due to safety reasons.
- It is the obligation of the guests to ensure children below 14 are always accompanied by an adult or seated at the table. The company will not be responsible for any accidents due to non-compliance to this strict guideline. It is also important to ensure children do not disturb any other passengers.