To ensure your Clearview dinner experience is a quality dinner cruise, we request your cooperation in adhering to the minimum dress code.
- MEN are requested to wear collared shirts and pants. Gentlemen are not permitted to wear sleeveless clothing or shorts on dinner cruise.
- WOMEN are encouraged to dress appropriately to attend a dinner at a quality restaurant. Inappropriate and offensive clothing should be avoided
- STRICTLY no athletic wear (tracksuits or sweat pant and hoodies) thongs, singlets or beach wear.
- You will be refused boarding if you are not dressed appropriately (at the discretion of the Cruise Director and the Captain) and do not meet the decorum of the cruise.
- Refund will only apply to the refused passenger, not the whole group. If the whole group decide to disembark, they will not be refunded on this basis.
Any person within a group who is refused boarding due to inappropriate dress code, as per the discretion of the captain and Cruise Director, will be offered a refund by our office as soon as possible within 3-4 business days of cruise date – unfortunately, boat staff cannot refund in cash or card on board.
We appreciate your total cooperation in the interest of all passengers on board.